For an easy install of grbl-LPC, we have prepared several precompiled firmware versions.
Please check https://github.com/cprezzi/grbl-LPC/releases for the latest versions available.
- Save the firmware.bin to the SD card
- Reboot your board
- Connect the board from LaserWeb4
- If you get the message "No supported firmware detected" try saving this .env file to the LW4 installation folder and restart LW4.
- Get actual settings by sending $$ with the console (bottom right of LW window)
- Configure all $ settings according to your needs (check https://github.com/gnea/grbl/wiki for configuration details)
- Have fun!